Australian YouTube influencer and fitness guru Tammy Hembrow offered recent advice about working out in a gym. “If they’re not putting in the effort. If they’re not doing the work out slow and controlled and focusing on mind muscle control,” you’re not going to get much out of that workout,” Hembrow posted. Just this week she posted a photo of her having the “funnest day with the funnest humans.” How does she stay so fit? Read on to see five ways Tammy Hembrow stays in shape and the photos that prove they work. And to get beach-ready yourself, don’t miss these essentials 30 Best-Ever Celebrity Bathing Suit Photos!
Hembrow works hard to maintain her trim physique. She trains three to five days a week, lifting weights and doing cardio. It’s generally recommended to aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity exercise per week. This can be broken down into sessions of any length, and it’s generally best to spread the workouts out over the week rather than trying to do them all in one or two sessions.However, the specific amount of exercise that’s right for you will depend on your age, fitness level, and other factors.It’s important to consult with a healthcare provider or a fitness professional to determine the best exercise plan for your individual needs.
“For me lean protein like chicken breast, turkey and fish, really helps, but I find that with trying to build my booty I wasn’t consuming the amount of protein I needed so supplements like protein shakes helped too,” Hembrow said. Lean proteins, such as those found in chicken, turkey, fish, and beans, are an important part of a healthy diet. They provide a range of benefits, including:
- Building and repairing tissues: Protein is a key component of many tissues in the body, including skin, hair, and muscles. Consuming enough protein can help your body repair and rebuild tissues after injury or surgery.
- Maintaining muscle mass: Protein is important for maintaining and building muscle mass, especially as we age. This can help with weight management and physical function.
- Supporting immune function: Protein is involved in the production of immune system cells, and consuming enough protein may help support a healthy immune system.
“I will often do some workouts from my at home booty program,” Hembrow said. You only need dumbbells, or I will do a [high-intensity interval training] Workout in the lounge room.” High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is a type of exercise that involves short bursts of intense activity followed by periods of rest or lower-intensity activity. HIIT workouts can be adapted to suit a wide range of fitness levels and can be done with a variety of exercises, including cardio, strength training, and functional movement. One of the key benefits of HIIT is that it can be an efficient and effective way to improve cardiovascular health and burn calories. Research suggests that HIIT may be more effective at improving cardiovascular fitness than steady-state exercise, and it may also have other health benefits, such as improving insulin sensitivity and reducing body fat. HIIT workouts can vary in length and intensity, but they typically involve performing an exercise at maximum effort for a short period of time (such as 30 seconds to a few minutes) followed by a period of rest or lower-intensity activity (such as jogging). or walking). This cycle is repeated a number of times, and the overall workout can last anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or more, depending on the specific program.
“I eat every two to three hours,” Hembrow said. “For breakfast I usually eat oats with Women’s Best protein powder. I always have protein shakes after my workouts and love to eat fish, chicken, turkey, beans and vegetables.” The best protein shake for you will depend on your individual needs and goals. Here are a few things to consider when choosing a protein shake:
- Protein source: Protein shakes are made with a variety of protein sources, such as whey, casein, soy, pea, and rice. Some people may prefer one source over others based on personal preference or dietary restrictions.
- Amount of protein: Protein shakes can contain different amounts of protein per serving, ranging from as little as 5 grams to as much as 30 grams or more. The amount of protein you need will depend on your age, sex, weight, and activity level.
- Other Ingredients: Protein shakes can contain a range of other ingredients, such as carbs, fats, vitamins, and minerals. Consider what other nutrients you need and whether the shake you’re considering provides them.
- Taste: Protein shakes can come in a variety of flavors, so choose one that you enjoy and that you’ll be more likely to drink regularly.
“I needed to eat lots to build that area, so I also eat lots of complex carbohydrates like brown rice, oatmeal, potatoes and healthy fats,” Hembrow said. carbs can affect blood sugar, according to the Cleveland Clinic. Eating a lot can raise blood sugar levels, which puts you at risk for diabetes. But eating too few carbs can have the opposite effect, raising the risk of hypoglycemia, which is bad for your health.