The Business Research Company’s Soy Protein Market 2022 – Opportunities And Strategies – Global Forecast To 2031
— The Business research company
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, November 10, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Avail a limited period discount of 33% on our uniquely designed Opportunities and Strategies market research reports. Contact us today and make winning strategies!
The Business Research Company’s “Soy Protein Market Report 2022” forecasts the soy protein market is expected to grow from $9.35 billion in 2021 to $11.89 billion in 2026 at a rate of 4.9%. CAGR of 4.5% from 2026 and reach $14.83 billion in 2031.
The increasing adoption of plant-based meat in restaurant menus is expected to drive the soy protein market in the forecast period.
Request a Sample now to gain a better understanding of soy protein market:
Soy Protein Market Trends
Companies in the soy protein market are developing new technology to improve the oil, protein, and sustainability profile of soybeans and thereby increase the nutritional composition of soy protein products. Players in the market are trying to capture more customer base by improving the quality of soy protein products.
Soy Protein Market Overview
The soy protein global market consists of sales of proteins by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that are derived from soya bean, a widely grown crop. The soybean is a legume, which grows in pods containing seeds. Soy protein is made by processing soybeans to create a superior protein source for consumption. This kind of protein contains high levels of saturated fat and dietary cholesterol. Soy protein also has folate, potassium and fiber, and the quality of soy protein is similar to animal protein and higher than the quality of nearly all other plant proteins.
Learn more on the global soy protein market report at:
Soy Protein Global Market Report 2022 from TBRC covers the following information:
• By Product Type– Soy Protein Concentrates, Soy Protein Isolates, Textured Soy Protein, Soy Flour, Grits, and Chunks
• By Nature – Organic Soy Protein, Conventional Soy Protein
• By Form –Powder, Ready To Drink, Bars, Capsules And Tablets, Other Forms
• By Application – Bakery And Confectionery, Meat Alternatives, Functional Foods, Dairy Replacers, Infant Foods, Other Applications
• By Distribution Channel – Specialty Store, Convenience Store, E-Commerce Or Online Sale Channel, Supermarket Or Hypermarket
• By Geography: North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America holds the largest share in the market.
Market Size Data
• Forecast period: Historical and Future
• By region: Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, USA, South America, Middle East and Africa.
• By countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
Major market players such as Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Wilmar International Limited, CHS Inc, Cargill, Incorporated, Fuji Oil Company Ltd
Trends, opportunities, strategies and so much more.
Soy Protein Market Report 2022 is one of The Business Research Company’s comprehensive reports that provides in-depth soy protein market research. The market report gives soy protein market analysis, soy protein global market outlook, soy protein global market size, soy protein global market segmentation, soy protein global market growth drivers, soy protein global market growth across geographies, soy protein global market trends and soy protein market competitors’ revenues and market positioning. The report enables you to gain insights on opportunities and strategies, as well as identify countries and segments with the highest growth potential.
View similar reports by The Business Research Company:
Dried Peas Global Market Report 2022
Textured Pea Protein Global Market Report 2022
Pea Protein Ingredients Global Market Report 2022
About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 3000 industry reports, covering over 3000 market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 150,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders. The reports are updated with a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets.
Contact us –
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on:
TBRC Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
The Business Research Company
+44 20 7193 0708
Visit us on social media:
Market Research Products, Services, Solutions For Your Business – TBRC