Organic Pea Protein Market
The pea protein market has witnessed substantial growth in the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue through the course of the forecast period of 2020 to 2030. The global pea protein market is estimated to rise at a steady CAGR of more than 6 % over the next ten years.
In established markets such as North America and Europe, the vegan population is increasing at a rapid pace. Vegan consumers avoid any food that is made or extracted from animals. Hence, they depend only on plant-based products for their nutritional needs. Veganism is trending in most emerging markets as well. Hence, demand for plant-based products and plant-based proteins is increasing. This factor is expected to provide a thrust to the growth of the pea protein market across the globe.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/28036
Key Takeaways from Pea Protein Market Study
• By form, hydrolysates are projected to exhibit a high CAGR over the forecast period in the global pea protein market. The key contributing factor is increasing demand for pea protein hydrolysates in and functional food products.
• Owing to higher utilization of pea protein in bakery & confectionery, meat additives, and others, the food & beverage application holds the highest market value share in the global pea protein market.
• By nature, organic pea protein is forecast to experience substantial growth during the forecast period. Rapid rise in consumption of organic food is flourishing the demand for organic pea protein in the global market.
• Pea protein is getting more importance in nutrients, as it is considered as the most effective. Rising number of health-conscious consumers demanding more products consisting of pea protein as the main ingredient is aiding market expansion.
Manufacturers in the pea protein market are expected to gain considerable profits by offering pea protein to manufacturers due to rising demand for plant-based protein supplements among health-conscious consumers. Furthermore, versatile use of pea protein in numerous industries is another beneficial factor for the pea protein market.However, the growing impact of COVID-19 on various industries is expected to have a moderate impact on the pea protein market,” says a PMR analyst.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/28036
Pea Protein Market: Competitive Landscape
The pea protein market is fragmented in nature. Companies are focusing on increasing production of pea protein isolates as they contain almost 80% of proteins. Demand for pea protein isolates is increasing in the segment, as they are considered as the most effective protein supplement for the vegetarian and vegan population. Furthermore, companies are targeting the introduction of new pea protein products in food & beverages and nutraceuticals for health-conscious consumers.
• Amadeus Trading Co.
• Shandong Health Source Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
• Shandong Huatai food Co., Ltd.
• Emsland Group
• Yantai Oriental Protein Technology Co., Ltd. Ltd.
• Yantai Shuangta Food Co., Ltd. Ltd.
• Greenway Organics (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. Ltd
• Phyto-Therapy Pty Ltd.
• Axiom Foods Inc.
• The Green Labs LLC
• Maxsun Industries Inc.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/28036
Explore More Valuable Insights on Global Pea Protein Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global pea protein market, presenting historical data (2015-2019) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2020-2030. The study offers compelling insights into the pea protein market based on nature (organic and conventional), form (isolates, concentrates, and hydrolysates), and application (food & beverages, animal feed, cosmetics & personal care, and pharmaceuticals), across seven regions. .
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/organic-pea-protein-market-is-expected-to-register-a-cagr-of-7-2-during-the-forecasted-period-2019- to-2027-persistence-market-research-300847923.html
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
US Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
Persistence Market Research, as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
This release was published on openPR.