BANGALORE, India, Oct. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Modified Starch Market is Segmented By Type (Modified Cassava Starch, Modified Sago Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Other Modified Starch), By Application (Food & Beverages, Paper Making and Textile, Pharmaceuticals, Animal Feed, Cosmetics, Others ): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2028. It is published in Values Reports under the Chemicals Industry Category.
Modified Starch Market is projected to reach USD 4,593 million by 2028, from USD 3,760 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 2.90% during 2022-2028.
Major Factors Driving the Growth of Modified Starch Market
The sales of packaged foods have increased as a result of a fast-paced, chaotic lifestyle, time restraints for meal preparation, expanding e-commerce, and rising disposable income. This is expected to drive the growth of the Modified Starch market.
Furthermore, as customers scramble to fill their pantries for COVID, sales of processed and packaged goods have soared. According to, the COVID-19 pandemic had a substantial impact on the expansion of the modified starch market.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-0C9221/Global_Modified_Starch_Market
Inquire for Chapter Cost:
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE MODIFIED STARCH MARKET
Modified starch is frequently found in processed foods despite having almost no nutritional value. It has no effect on the product’s nutritional value. Due to its variety of advantages & other functional features, adopting modified stars in the food business has the benefit of requiring less processing time. Additionally, employing modified starch in place of other ingredients, such as native starches, will result in far lower dosage levels when compared to their equivalents, which can result in significant processing cost savings. This factor is expected to drive the modified starch market. During the manufacturing of food items, modified starches for the food industry are added to offer a number of advantages such as longer shelf life, better texture and appearance, and better flavor. Modified starches are used in gluten-free cereals, for instance, to improve the nutritional value for consumers.
Modified stars have been widely employed by pharmaceutical firms all over the world at various phases of medication development. Native stars have been utilized as traditional tablet binders, fillers, and disintegrants because they are safe, natural excipients. Low compatibility and elastic compression characteristics are a problem, though. Meanwhile, native starch-containing medications taken orally are vulnerable to being destroyed by -amylase in the digestive tract, which prevents them from extending the duration of the drug release. Therefore, to get over these restrictions and broaden the use of starch as an excipient, natural starches should be altered using physical, chemical, and enzymatic hydrolysis techniques.
The pulp’s strength, size, retention, drainage, formation, wastewater quality, and productivity are all enhanced by the addition of cooked, modified wet-end starches. Starch replaces pricey synthetic chemicals in coated grades, acting as a binder and rheology modifier that lowers costs. This in turn is expected to increase the adoption of modified starch, thereby the modified starch market. Modified stars have a variety of advantages over native starches, including better quality and higher productivity. Starch has become a crucial component of alkaline sizing programs and a necessary component of microparticle retention systems as a result of the growing use of alkaline papermaking. The potential to create fresh grades of starch to help boost productivity and enhance paper quality has been given to starch makers by the evolving requirements of the papermaking industry.
Modified Starch is a fantastic source of natural carbohydrates for animal feed because of its exceptional digestion. Modified starches work well as a binder and thickener to provide wet and dry feeds the stability needed to make sauces and gravies in moist feeds, for example, and to give dry and semi-moist goods more flexibility, crunchiness, or crispness. This factor is expected to further fuel the modified starch market.
Similarly, in the cosmetics industry, a potent substitute for silicone elastomers that modifies nylon’s sensory properties in a safe and natural way is modified starches. The starches from Agrana can be used in a variety of skincare products, including body lotions and butter, face, hand, and foot creams.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-0C9221/global-modified-starch
MODIFIED STARCH MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS:
Based on region, Asia Pacific is expected to be the most lucrative. A potent substitute for silicone elastomers that modifies nylon’s sensory properties in a safe and natural way is modified stars. The starches from Agrana can be used in a variety of skincare products, including body lotions and butter, face, hand, and foot creams.
The food & beverage segment is expected to be the most lucrative. Desserts made with the product can be thicken with the addition of milk or cold water. Similar to this, granules from cheese sauce or gravy can be thickened with boiling water without the finished dish becoming lumpy.
The corn-based modified starch is expected to be the most lucrative. Modified starches made from corn are widely utilized as stabilizers, thickening agents, and emulsifiers in a variety of end-use industries. Many products, including food, drinks, confections, paper, pharmaceuticals, adhesives, textiles, and building materials, employ cassava starch.
Get Regional Data:
- Akzo Nobel
- NTD Starch
- Nailun AST
- Global Bio-Chem Technology
- China Starch Holdings
- Guangdong Huimei
- PT Sumber Food Ingredient Indonesia
- PT. Bumi Sari Prima
- PT. Starch Solution International
- PT Buddy Starch & Sweetener Tbk
- Vedan (Vietnam)
- Vietnam Miwon
- Guangxi State Farms Mingyang Biochemical Group
- Hainan Dongfang Dahui Starch
- Tianjin Tingfung Starch Development
- Jilin Zhenghao
- Zaozhuang Dongfang Dianfen
- Zhucheng Xingmao
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact :
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– Hemp-based Food market size is estimated to be worth USD 1481.9 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 5518.7 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 24.5% during the review period.
– Cider Market Size was valued at USD 14,570.3 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 26,211.2 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of 5.0% from 2022 to 2031.
– Sweet Potato Starch market size is estimated to be worth US$ 673.5 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of US$ 837.5 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.7%
– Canned Food market size was USD 23210 million and it is expected to reach USD 30500 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 3.9% during 2021-2027.
– Probiotics market size is estimated to be worth USD 1682.1 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 2306.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.4% during the review period.
– Stevia market size is estimated to be valued at USD 647.7 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 1016.5 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.8% during the review period.
– Plant Extract Market is estimated to be worth USD 17790 million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 31170 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period.
– Cocoa Market size was valued at USD 12874.0 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 15501.1 million by 2027 registering a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2027.
– Instant Noodles market size is estimated to be worth USD 34220 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 43800 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.2% during the review period.
– Ready Meals Market size was valued at USD 138.1 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 408.0 billion by 2031 growing at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period.
– Global Dietary Modified Starch Market Outlook 2022
– Global Tapioca Modified Starch Market Research Report 2022
– Global Industrial Modified Starch Market Research Report 2022
– Global Enzyme Modified Starch Market Research Report 2022
– Global Modified Starch for Animal Feed Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Corn Starch Modified Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Modified Potato Starch Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Yerba Mate Extract Market Research Report 2022
– Global Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Dried Egg Powder Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Savory Flavor Extract Market Research Report 2022
Click here to see related reports on Modified Starch Market
Values offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For US Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Values Reports