According to a new report published by UnivDatos Markets Insights, the Fat Replacers Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% from 2022-2028. The analysis has been segmented into Source (Plant, Animal); Type (Carbohydrate based, Protein-based, Fat based); Application (Bakery & Confectionary, Processed Meat Products, Dairy & Frozen Desserts, Others); Region/Country.
Click here to view the Report Description & TOC- https://univdatos.com/report/fat-replacers-market/
The Fat Replacers market report has been aggregated by collecting informative data on various dynamics such as market drivers, restraints, and opportunities. This innovative report makes use of several analyzes to get a closer outlook on the Fat Replacers market. The Fat Replacers market report offers a detailed analysis of the latest industry developments and trending factors in the market that are influencing the market growth. Furthermore, this statistical market research repository examines and estimates the Fat Replacers market at the global and regional levels.
Request for Sample Pages- https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=26780
Excessive consumption of fat especially consisting of saturated and hydrogenated fat has been reported to result in adverse effects on health, having been correlated to chronic diseases like obesity, type 2 diabetes, some cancer and cardiovascular disorders. However, the presence of fat in food is desirable as it improves the acceptability, palatability, textural properties, emulsion properties, etc. Hence, the need to substitute fat, using fat replacers in food.
Although there is no official recommended daily allowance (RDA) for fat, the American Heart Association strongly recommends that fats provide no more than 30% of one’s total daily calories. The average American gets about 34% of his or her calories from fat (down from about 41% in the 1950s)
The Fat Replacers Market is expected to grow at a steady rate of around 6% owing to increasing awareness about fat replacers in the obese population. Obesity has become the next major epidemiologic challenge in the world, and the annual allocation of healthcare resources for the disease is expected to exceed $150 billion in the United States. As per Healthline, 36.5 percent of United States adults are obese. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. In all, more than two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight or obese. The rising awareness regarding the benefits of fat replacers amongst obese or overweight people is shifting their diet towards healthy products. Moreover, due to the rising awareness regarding the benefits associated with plant-based protein, its sales in the United States jumped to 11% in 2019 to reflect a 29% growth within just two years.
Some of the major players operating in the market include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods Plc., Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Group PLC., Koninklijke DSM, Nestlé SA, Tate & Lyle PLC, CP Kelco US, Inc., Ashland Global Holdings Inc., and Corbion NV.
2020 proved to be the most challenging year for the food industry in the decades, significantly testing the resilience of food supply chains. Many of the industry’s challenges stemmed from the spread and aftermath of COVID-19, forcing food organizations to adjust in new ways to maintain their supply chain continuity, integrity, and overall resilience. Moreover, the impact of COVID-19 on fat replacers was witness due to disruptions in the supply chain and lower spending on cooking appliances. Furthermore, in April and May 2020, worker illnesses from COVID-19 led to the shutdown of several food manufacturing plants as roughly 40% of processing capacity was brought offline in the United States. Also, the shortages of food items and price hikes were registered.
The global fat replacers market report has been thoroughly studied with several aspects that would help stakeholders in making their more curated decisions.
• Based on source, the market is segmented into plants and animals. The plant-based category grabbed a major market share and dominated the market in 2020. Mounting Animal Protein Intolerance Cases is one of the prominent reasons for the growth of this segment. According to Food Allergy Research & Education, approximately 32 million people in the United States are suffering from food allergies. Furthermore, as per the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 12.2 million people suffer from a food allergy, out of which two-thirds of food allergies are due to the egg.
• On the basis of type, the market is categorized as Carbohydrate based, Protein-based, Fat based. Among these, the carbohydrates-based segment to hold a significant share in the market in 2020. However, the protein-based segment would witness the highest CAGR during the forthcoming years, Protein-based fat replacers (eg, Simplesse) are made from milk protein and/or egg white protein. Protein-based fat replacers are used in butter, cheese, frozen desserts, mayonnaise, soups, salad dressings, and sour cream. They do not work well in baked goods and cannot be used for frying.
Have a Look at the Chapters – https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=26780
Fat Replacers Market Geographical Segmentation Includes:
• North America (United States, Canada, and Rest of North America)
• Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France, and the Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the World
Europe is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. The rising demand for a low-calorie and low-fat diet among Europeans is identified as one of the primary growth factors for the fat replacer market. This has led to a burgeoning demand for fat replacement additives, especially from the food companies who seek to provide healthier/low-fat food alternatives to European consumers. Moreover, the rising awareness regarding health issues among consumers is making them change their dietary habits and eat less amount of fat. Therefore, owing to these reasons, fat replacers have a huge market opportunity in the European region.
The major players targeting the market include
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• Associated British Foods Plc
• Ingredion Inc.
• Kerry Group PLC
• Koninklijke DSM
• Nestlé SA
• Tate & Lyle PLC
• CP Kelco US Inc.
• Ashland Global Holdings Inc.
• Corbion NV
The degree of competition among prominent global companies has been elaborated by analyzing several leading key players operating worldwide. The specialist team of research analysts sheds light on various traits such as global market competition, market share, most recent industry advancements, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, or acquisitions by leading companies in the Fat Replacers market. The major players have been analyzed by using research methodologies for getting insight views on global competition.
Key questions resolved through this analytical market research report include:
• What are the latest trends, new patterns, and technological advancements in the Fat Replacers market?
• Which factors are influencing the Fat Replacers market over the forecast period?
• What are the global challenges, threats, and risks in the Fat Replacers market?
• Which factors are propelling and restraining the Fat Replacers market?
• What are the demanding global regions of the Fat Replacers market?
• What will be the global market size in the upcoming years?
• What are the crucial market acquisition strategies and policies applied by global companies?
We understand the requirement of different businesses, regions, and countries, and we offer customized reports as per your requirements of business nature and geography. Please let us know If you have any custom needs.
About UnivDatos Market Insights
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI) is a passionate market research firm and a subsidiary of Universal Data Solutions. We believe in delivering insights through Market Intelligence Reports, Customized Business Research, and Primary Research. Our research studies are spread across topics across the world, we cover markets in over 100 countries using smart research techniques and agile methodologies. We offer in-depth studies, detailed analysis, and customized reports that help shape winning business strategies for our clients.
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)
Ph: +91 7838604911
This release was published on openPR.