Industrial starch is in high demand owing to its expanding use as a thickening, stabilizing, and gelling agent, binder, diluent, and excipient, the Global Industrial Starch Market is Forecasted to reach ~US$125 Bn by 2028 says Ken Research Study.
Starch is a homopolysaccharide generated from glucose units that are stored in plants as carbohydrates. It is created from fragments of plant cells and is stored in seeds, tubes, and roots. It is commonly used in various industries such as food and beverage, feed, pharmaceuticals, and others. There are several different sources of industrial stars, including corn, potatoes, wheat, and others.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on this high-opportunity market from its latest research study.
1. Growth of the Food and Beverage Industry is Increasing the Demand for Industrial Starch
A significant element boosting the demand for industrial starch is probably the expansion of the food and beverage sector. Starch is used in the production of frozen, packaged, and ready-to-eat foods. The market growth is projected to be positively impacted by the rapid rise in demand for such food products, particularly in developing nations.
The need for food starch is anticipated to increase because many packaged goods already include starch. Modified starch can be utilized as a fat substitute and texture enhancer in a variety of foods, including baked goods, snacks, and beverages, in addition to its functional advantages. Additionally, due to its process stability, neutral taste, natural source, and nutritional advantages, food starch is generally favored in the food and beverage industry. Demand for food starch products that would assist to improve immunity is projected to rise in the future as people place more attention on health.
According to Ken Research estimates, the Global Industrial Starch Market –grew from ~US$60 billion in 2017 to ~US$85 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow further into a ~US$125 billion opportunity by 2028.
Increasing Adoption of Industrial Starch in Various Industry Drives the Market.
In both food and non-food applications, starch and its derivatives can be used as thickeners, stabilizers, sizing agents, binding agents, and fat replacements. Additionally, the bulk manufacture of numerous biotechnological products such as organic acids, antibiotics, vitamins, and hormones uses starch derivatives as an effective fermentation foundation. Starch and its derivatives are expected to be utilized primarily in the food business, but they are also being used in a variety of other end-use applications, including paper, construction materials, and pharmaceuticals.
Request For Sample Report @https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MDU1
Fluctuating Raw Material Cost of Starch and High investment in R&D hampering the Growth of the Market
High expenditures associated with research and development as well as the growth of the gum arabic industry are the main barriers to the industrial starch market. Costs and availability of raw materials, as well as the limited use of artificially modified starch, are majorly limiting the growth of the global market throughout the anticipated period. The expansion of the global industrial starch market is expected to be hampered by fluctuating prices for raw materials including corn, wheat, rice, and others as well as a costly initial investment. The price of raw materials varies depending on their source, manufacture, and availability.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Industrial Starch Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Industrial Starch Market
- Historic Growth of the overall Global Industrial Starch Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Industrial Starch Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strength & Weakness of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Industrial Starch Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Industrial Starch Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Global Industrial Starch in Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Shubham Starch Chem Pvt. Ltd
- SPAC Starch Products (India) Private Limited
- Sanstar Bio – Polymers Ltd.
- Bangkok Starch Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Everest Starch Pvt. Ltd.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Industrial Starch Companies
- Industrial Starch Manufacturers Association
- Food Manufacturers Association
- Food Grade Chemicals Manufacturers
- Research & Development Institutes for Industrial Starch
- Industrial Starch Manufactures
- Industrial Starch Supplier
- Industrial Starch Raw Material Provider
- Investment Banks Targeting Industrial Starch Market
- Industrial Foods Manufacturers
- Food Ingredients Manufacturers
- Government Ministries and Departments of Foods
- Government Ministries and Departments of Chemicals
- Food Research Institutes
- Food Regulatory Authorities
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –
Global Industrial Starch Market: Ken Research
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Contact Us: –